Floor marking arrows
Expected delivery time: in stock, max. 4 working days
As low as $0.97
Do you have questions about this product? We would be happy to answer them!
|Telephone:||+31 24 352 352 2 | U.S.: 1-323-443-24-14|
- Self-adhesive arrow floor markings;
- Can be used as an indicator for driving direction, walking direction, etc.;
- Easy to apply and easy to replace;
- Wear-resistant top layer, strong adhesive layer for the best possible bond;
- Dimensions: small (90 x 130 mm / 3.5 x 5.1 in), large (130 x 190 mm / 7.5 x 5.1 in).
Also available as:
Arrows can be used for a variety of applications. For example, the arrows can indicate the driving or walking direction in a warehouse or around a pallet location.
- Small: 90 x 130 mm / 3.5 x 5.1 inch
- Large: 130 x 190 mm / 7.5 x 5.1 inch
- Thickness: 0.78 mm / 31 mils
- Colour: Yellow / White / Red / Green / Blue / Black / Orange (other colours upon request, striped and glow-in-the-dark are also available)
- Material: Plastic. PVC top layer and rubber adhesive layer (glassine paper liner).
- Total weight (per piece): 1050 g/m²
Arrows in combination with other floor marking shapes
Jeka’s floor marking shapes are designed to match each other in size. The sizes of all the floor marking shapes are based on the large Jeka floor marking dots (ø 60 mm for the small shapes and ø 90 mm for the large shapes). This creates a uniform look if different shapes are used together.
The floor marking shapes are available directly from our inventory.
Unprinted Floor Marking Data Sheet
Installation Instructions for Floor Marking
MaterialPolyvinyl chloride (PVC)
Use typeIndoor use
Adhesive layerRubber based