Floor marking corner pieces
Expected delivery time: in stock, max. 4 working days
As low as $1.11
Do you have questions about this product? We would be happy to answer them!
|Telephone:||+31 24 352 352 2 | U.S.: 1-323-443-24-14|
- Self-adhesive corner piece (L-piece) floor markings;
- For marking areas such as pallet locations;
- Easy to apply and easy to replace;
- Wear-resistant top layer, strong adhesive layer for the best possible bond;
- Dimensions: small (120 x 120 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 in), large (190 x 190 mm / 7.5 x 7.5 in);
Also available as:
Corner pieces can be used to mark floor areas such as pallet locations. You can use them in conjunction with other floor markings, such as dots and T-pieces to easily organise your warehouse.
- Small: 120 x 120 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 inch
- Large: 190 x 190 mm / 7.5 x 7.5 inch
- Thickness: 0.78 mm / 31 mils
- Colour: Yellow / White / Red / Green / Blue / Black / Orange (other colours upon request, striped and glow-in-the-dark are also available)
- Material: Plastic. PVC top layer and rubber adhesive layer (glassine paper liner).
- Total weight (per piece): 1050 g/m²
Corner pieces in combination with other floor marking shapes
Jeka’s floor marking shapes are designed to match each other in size. The sizes of all the floor marking shapes are based on the large Jeka floor marking dots (ø 60 mm for the small shapes and ø 90 mm for the large shapes). This creates a uniform look if different shapes are used together.
The floor marking shapes are available directly from our inventory.
Unprinted Floor Marking Data Sheet
Installation Instructions for Floor Marking
MaterialPolyvinyl chloride (PVC)
Use typeIndoor use
Adhesive layerRubber based