Knuffi glow-in-the-dark bumper for edges, type B
|Telephone:||+31 24 352 352 2 | U.S.: 1-323-443-24-14|
- Flexible bumper for edges made of PU foam;
- Absorbs heavy impact and indicates dangerous areas;
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use;
- Colour: glow in the dark;
- Length: 1 meter;
- Glow time: roughly 35 hours.
Also available as:
This bumper by Knuffi is made of polyurethane (PU) foam, which allows it to effortlessly absorb heavy impacts. The bumper helps prevent accidents, while ensuring that dangerous areas are more clearly visible. It has a wide variety of applications: the bumper can be used in high-traffic areas or on machines, vehicles, racks, doors, walls, etc.
Knuffi bumpers are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, at temperatures between -40 °C and 100 °C. Due to the patented manufacturing method, the colours of the bumpers do not fade or change. The bumpers also have a fire resistance classification in accordance with DIN 4102 B2.
They are available in different standard lengths. If you need a size that is not offered, that is not a problem. The bumpers can easily be cut to size.
Material: recyclable polyurethane (PU) foam, CFC-free
Length: 1 m
Width: 26 mm
Height: 26 mm
Interior edge size: 8 x 19 mm
Usage temperature: -40 °C to 100 °C
Fire resistance classification: DIN 4102 B2 compliant
Colour: glow in the dark
Glow time: roughly 35 hours
- ColorKnuffi Glow in the dark
- MaterialPolyurethane (PU) foam
- Use typeIndoor use
- Length1 m (piece)
- Mounting typeSelf-adhesive
- Adhesive layerAcrylic based