Modular line marking
|Telephone:||+31 24 352 352 2 | U.S.: 1-323-443-24-14|
- Maximum flexibility in floor lines;
- Self-adhesive - apply directly without drying time;
- Easy to replace without removing the whole line;
- In various colors - color coding possible.
The modular striping system from JEKA offers maximum flexibility in floor marking.
By combining shapes, practically any design becomes possible. In addition, the stickers are easy to replace without having to reapply all the lines. Compared to line paint, stickers are also much less disruptive because no drying time is required. Newly marked sections do not have to be cordoned off, so that traffic flows do not have to be interrupted.
Each shape is available in two sizes: large and small. The large shapes find their basis in the dot with a diameter of 90 mm, the small ones in that of 60 mm.
The moldings are also available with an anti-slip top layer.
Can also be combined with printed floor marking. By using printed floor marking you can include location data or other information directly in your striping plan.
- MaterialPoylvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Use typeIndoor use
- Thickness0,78 mm
- Mounting typeSelf-adhesive
- Adhesive layerRubber based