Floor marking ovals
Expected delivery time: in stock, max. 4 working days
As low as $0.75
Do you have questions about this product? We would be happy to answer them!
|Telephone:||+31 24 352 352 2 | U.S.: 1-323-443-24-14|
- Self-adhesive oval (line piece) floor markings;
- Can be used to create line markings;
- Easy to apply and easy to replace;
- Wear-resistant top layer, strong adhesive layer for the best possible bond;
- Dimensions: small (60 x 120 mm / 2.4 x 4.7 in), large (90 x 190 mm / 3.5 x 7.5 in);
Also available as:
The ovals work very well as indicators such as lines and markings on the shop floor. You can use them in combination with other floor markings, such as dots and T-pieces, to easily organise your warehouse.
- Small: 60 x 120 mm / 2.4 x 4.7 inch
- Large: 90 x 190 mm / 3.5 x 7.5 inch
- Available upon request: 60 x 180 mm / 2.4 x 7.1 inch, 90 x 225 mm / 3.5 x 8.9 inch, 90 x 300 mm / 3.5 x 11.8 inch
- Thickness: 0.78 mm / 31 mils
- Colour: Yellow / White / Red / Green / Blue / Black / Orange (other colours upon request, striped and glow-in-the-dark are also available)
- Material: Plastic. PVC top layer and rubber adhesive layer (glassine paper liner).
- Total weight (per piece): 1050 g/m²
Ovals in combination with other floor marking shapes
Jeka’s floor marking shapes are designed to match each other in size. The sizes of all the floor marking shapes are based on the large Jeka floor marking dots (ø 60 mm for the small shapes and ø 90 mm for the large shapes). This creates a uniform look if different shapes are used together.
The floor marking shapes are available directly from our inventory.
Unprinted Floor Marking Data Sheet
Installation Instructions for Floor Marking
- MaterialPolyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Use typeIndoor use
- Thickness0,78 mm
- Mounting typeSelf-adhesive
- Adhesive layerRubber based