'Shark's teeth' yield lines (20 pieces)
Expected delivery time: in stock, max. 4 working days
As low as $13.66
Do you have questions about this product? We would be happy to answer them!
|Telephone:||+31 24 352 352 2 | U.S.: 1-323-443-24-14|
- Self-adhesive shark’s teeth yield line floor markings;
- For marking areas such as high-priority paths;
- Easy to apply and easy to replace;
- Wear-resistant top layer, strong adhesive layer for the best possible bond;
- Dimensions: small (100 x 91 mm / 3.9 x 3.6 in), large (130 x 116 mm / 5.1 x 4.5 in).
Also available as:
The shark’s teeth yield lines are perfectly suited for marking high-priority areas.
- Small: 100 x 91 mm / 3.9 x 3.6 inch
- Large: 130 x 116 mm / 5.1 x 4.5 inch
- Thickness: 0.78 mm / 31 mils
- Colour: Yellow / White / Red / Green / Blue / Black / Orange (other colours upon request, striped and glow-in-the-dark are also available)
- Material: Plastic. PVC top layer and rubber adhesive layer (glassine paper liner).
- Total weight (per piece): 1050 g/m²
Shark’s Teeth Yield Lines in combination with other floor marking shapes
Jeka’s floor marking shapes are designed to match each other in size. The sizes of all the floor marking shapes are based on the large Jeka floor marking dots (ø 60 mm for the small shapes and ø 90 mm for the large shapes). This creates a uniform look if different shapes are used together.
The floor marking shapes are available directly from our inventory.
Unprinted Floor Marking Data Sheet
Installation Instructions for Floor Marking
- MaterialPolyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Use typeIndoor use
- Thickness0,78 mm
- Mounting typeSelf-adhesive
- Adhesive layerRubber based