Exit route marking
- Arrow - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as $2.00
- "FIRE EXIT KEEP CLEAR" warning tape for emergency exitAs low as $60.96
- Footstep - Glow in the darkAs low as $1.37
- GlowPaint glow-in-the-dark paintAs low as $20.28
- PermaStripe glow-in-the-dark floor tapeAs low as $126.62
- Dot - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as $12.31
- Corner - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as $1.61
- X-piece - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as $2.79
- T-piece - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as $2.31
- 'Shark's teeth' yield lines (10 pieces) - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as $20.21
- Oval - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as $1.09
- Glow-in-the-dark tape for marking evacuation routesAs low as $15.83
|Phone:||+31 24 352 352 2 | U.S.: 1-323-443-24-14|
Glow-in-the-dark tape can make a significant difference when designing an effective exit route marking system. By using glow-in-the-dark markers, exit routes are clearly visible in the absence of light. You can use glow-in-the-dark tape to mark exit routes, passages, and obstacles. Arrows and pictograms can be used to indicate emergency exits.
Jeka’s phosphorescent shapes, such as the dots and arrows, are made using a glow-in-the-dark layer that is clearly visible in the absence of light and which continues to glow for at least one hour. The sturdy top layer makes the tape resistant to wear.
Diverse exit route marking selection
When marking exit routes, glow-in-the-dark indicators are a must. Of course, the markings required and their locations depend on the individual situation. However, it is common to place exit route markings as close to the ground as possible. This is because of the poor visibility caused by smoke, which rises.
In any case, JekaShop offers a wide range of suitable options. We have glow-in-the-dark tape for both horizontal and vertical marking. In areas where the evacuation direction might not be immediately clear during emergencies, choose glow-in-the-dark tape with directional indicators or arrows. Specifying emergency exits with a symbol also contributes to a more obvious exit route.
Phosphorescent tape can be recharged an infinite number of times – it lasts forever. Depending on the quality of the tape, it may continue to glow from one to thirty hours, but there is no limit to how many times you can recharge the tape.