- Anti-slip grip hazard tapeAs low as $9.85
- "FIRE EXIT KEEP CLEAR" warning tape for emergency exitAs low as $55.42
- Dot - Hazard StripesAs low as $12.25
- ESD warning tape$120.19
- Temporary hazard tapeAs low as $11.74
- Temporary floor tapeAs low as $11.74
- Retroreflective tape$89.41
- Reflective hazard tapeAs low as $14.66
- Oval - Hazard StripesAs low as $1.53
- 'Shark's teeth' yield lines (20 pieces) - Hazard StripesAs low as $40.79
- Corner - Hazard StripesAs low as $2.38
- T-piece - Hazard StripesAs low as $3.62
|Phone:||+31 24 352 352 2 | U.S.: 1-323-443-24-14|
Hazard tape can be used to mark off risks and dangers in the workplace. An example of this would be indicating dangerous or prohibited areas. In addition, it can be used to indicate safe escape routes or other supplementary information regarding safety.
The hazard tape at JekaShop is available in various colour combinations, so that a suitable marking can be used for every situation. The striped colour combinations meet international standards. Our products can be used to help you meet ISO 7010 and ISO 3864.
Other striped colour combinations may be available, e.g. ones that meet United States ANSI standards. For these, please contact us.