- Traffic MirrorAs low as $122.66
- 360° Convex MirrorAs low as $162.05
- 180° Convex MirrorAs low as $87.91
- 90° Convex MirrorAs low as $44.16
- Security mirrorAs low as $65.28
- Indoor Observation MirrorAs low as $80.44
- Industrial Traffic MirrorAs low as $177.54
- Inspection mirrorAs low as $250.23
- SM Overview MirrorAs low as $130.47
- Plexiglass divider for deskAs low as $140.66
- Cough proof protection screenAs low as $151.55
- Traffic Mirror UNI-SIGAs low as $224.61
- EUvex industrial mirrorAs low as $139.02
- Traffic mirror with reflectors UNI-SIGAs low as $345.55
- Rear-view mirror for forklifts$169.47
- Anti-theft mirror triangular$89.24
- EUvex universal mirrorAs low as $139.02
- Anti-theft mirror INPEX$324.37
- Traffic Mirror TM-IAs low as $279.42
- Check MirrorAs low as $315.52
- Check Point MirrorAs low as $315.52
- Collision Sentry Corner Pro$270.49
- GenieGrips® front-view mirror for forkliftsAs low as $725.18
|Phone:||+31 24 352 352 2 | U.S.: 1-323-443-24-14|
Safety mirrors are a simple way of further improving safety in a warehouse or production environment. For instance, safety mirrors at crossings or blind spots to enable pedestrians to see approaching forklifts. But mirrors also come in handy during the production process, such as on a conveyor belt to view the product from a different angle.
These mirrors come in different shapes and sizes. What they all have in common: the mirrors are produced in light weight materials whilst maintaining its robustness and functionality.
All together, JekaShop offers over 50 different types of mirrors:
- Traffic mirrors: recommended for increased traffic safety in streets, minor roads and smaller lanes with bends where blind spots are a common hazard. Also to industrial estates where road users and pedestrians are in accident risk.
- Industrial mirrors: used to optimize traffic safety for industrial driveways where the driver has limited visibility. Also useful to increase the attention at danger spots in production and in warehouses.
- Shop mirrors: a very practiocal solution for smaller areas, such as shops or other places where surveillance is required. It gives a very good overview when placed on the wall or shelving.
Questions about our safety mirrors? Don’t hesitate to contact one of our sales advisors.